Sunday, December 9, 2012

Beanzattack Photo Zine / Tape Compilation

I'm very excited to announce the release of my first photo zine!

The zine will feature photos from some of today's wildest bands, coming from various neighboring cities including South Central LA, Watts, Boyle heights, South Gate as well as touring acts.

It gets better! To make it extra special I've decided to compile a tape compilation with all new songs from a movement that I hold dear to my heart.

You'll be able to look at the zine and rage while you listen to songs from Poliskitzo, Los Tomados, Distruye Y Huye, Sadicos, Kruel, Drapetomania, Fraude, Rayos X, Mal paso, Conejos, Pessimist,
Venganza & more

Be on the lookout in February. There will also be two shows surrounding the release
Beanz / Vincent Medina 
Rest In Peace Carlos (Pai)
 

No comments: